Anyone new to coffee looking to get to grips with the basics of everything from farm to cup should consider starting their coffee education with this intensive introduction.
Designed to introduce the novice to the world of specialty coffee, this fun, hands-on, half-day course will teach you
- about the full range of coffee styles available in modern specialty stores,
- the skills to identify regional and varietal differences,
- how all the links in the chain fit together from farming, processing, grading, shipping, roasting, and brewing,
- how to make excellent quality espressos and cappuccinos,
- to transform the way you brew your coffee at home.