Prufrock Coffee classes and events are bound by these terms and conditions. By booking to attend a class or event, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions as below. Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
1. For current event costs and dates, please refer to our website, www.prufrockcoffee.com.
2. Before booking onto a class or event, please ensure you have read the description and content, to ensure the it will meet your needs.
3. Upon receipt of your registration/booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
4. Important note: Prufrock Coffee’s acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
5. Fees (including any card processing and/or booking fees applicable) are payable upon booking.
6. For online bookings paid at the time of booking, invoices/receipts will be issued electronically from the booking website on completion of the booking.
8. Full refund of fees for cancellations of bookings will be honoured where more than seven (7) days’ notice is provided.
9. If, for whatever reason, you book and are unable to attend, you may send a substitute.
10. In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a class or event Prufrock Coffee reserves the right to cancel or postpone the class or event.
11. In the event of cancellation of a class or event by Prufrock Coffee, we will endeavour to inform all attendees a week before the class or event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another Prufrock class or event. Prufrock Coffee shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
12. Prufrock Coffee shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
13. These terms and conditions, together with the current Prufrock Coffee website prices, event details and Prufrock Coffee contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the event. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of Prufrock Coffee. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of Prufrock Coffee should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Prufrock Coffee. Prufrock Coffee shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.