The Dual Boiler™ by Sage
Espresso perfection requires precision temperature and pressure control, consistently, every time, and the Sage by Heston Blumenthal Dual Boiler™ espresso coffee machine will deliver just that. It features dedicated stainless steel boilers for steam and espresso, allowing simultaneous milk texturing and extraction consistently at 93⁰C.
The Dual Boiler features an Over Pressure Valve. This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavours in the shot.
It also offers a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction, for a smoother taste.
The brew temperature, pre-infusion pressure and duration are all programmable.
The Dual Boiler™ comes with our ‘white glove service’ – your very own personal coffee technician, who will set it up, teach you how to use it and enjoy a cup of coffee with you afterwards.
Once you get the Dual Boiler home, call us and we will send a trained coffee engineer to your home to ensure your machine is set up for optimal performance. Offer is free and available to all consumer on mainland Great Britain. click here for details
For an independent review from the UK’s premier coffee forum click here.
- Pump Pressure:
- 15 Bar Italian Pump – limited via an Over Pressure Valve for optimal extraction pressure
- Shot Clock to aid consistency Start up timer
- Heating System:
- Purge Function:
- Not Required
- Pre Infusion Function:
- True pre-infusion. Programmable in both duration and % of pressure
- Included Grouphead Filters:
- Single and dual wall filters in both sigle and double shot size.
- Water Tank Capacity:
- Onboard Storage:
- for cleaning tools and accessories.
- Additional Features:
- Steam activation paddle. Dedicated hot water outlet. Shot Clock. Pressure gauge. Twin PID controlled. Easy access to rear via drop down wheel. Over size cup warming tray. Front and rear fill water tank
- Included Accessories:
- Water filter, 480ml stainless steel jug, cleaning disc and tablets, cleaning tools, Razor post tamp dosing tool
- 220 – 240 Volts